Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random Treasures

Dimes, for about three years now I find dimes in the most random unexpected places and times. I did some research when I first starting finding dimes and I learned that it means things coming into existence. Things that I may have felt like I didn't achieve or experience in life were going to come back in full circle, leaving the feeling that I never missed out on anything that I wanted to experience, I had nothing holding me back. Dimes represent the number ten. Numbers have an interesting meaning, but the number ten holds meaning to an adventure, restoration and comfort. There are times in my life where I feel overwhelmed or wondering how everything is going to work out and it always bring a smile to my face when I see that God has placed a dime somewhere for me to find. I have saved all the dimes I have found over the years and it brings such comfort to my heart to see all the visible timesGod has been there for me and has sent me little reminders all along the way.
What are different ways you feel like God speaks to you? Dimes are just one way for me-God can always speak in creative out of the box ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment