It's been awhile since I've posted anything, so I have a few little updates.
To start things off I am excited that my sister will be having her little girl in three days! I can't wait to see what she looks like. And im so excited to see Carson be a big brother, it's so sweet how excited he is. Today was also my middle sisters birthday, I hate feeling like im missing out on family events but when we all live so far away it just happens that way. Thankfully we have technology where we can see each other when we talk on the phone but that's not really enough.
Crazy how things go from being out of style to back in style. Im super excited about my new high waisted shorts!! I found an old pair of jeans that fit perfectly above my waist and I got my sweet husband to cut them for me and then I rolled them up twice to make the style a little
cuter:)
My last post I was venting a little bit about finances. Christian starts his second job next week but until then it's been really tight on money. I am so thankful for the people In our lives who believe in us and love us. Today a good friend/mento of ours filled up our gas tank and blessed us aiming groceries!!! Thankyou Jesus for always providing and for the people you put in our lives. I am truly blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment