Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hardships and Love

Trust in the Lord with all thy heart-Proverbs
For the past couple of months my husband and I have really been struggling financially. We have been having car problems and having a hard time paying for bills etc. But I know that God is faithful and my provider. It's really hard to be faithful in times like this but I know we will come out of it positive. I know that God has always provided for me during hard times and during the good times. One thing that I love is my sweet husband always takes care of me. He knows I can get really overwhelmed when I get stressed out or worried about how we are going to pay for everything and he always finds a way to take care of everything and I love him so much for that.

But on a good note two of our good friends are getting married this weekend and I couldn't be happier. I love them so much and they are such an amazing couple. I love weddings so much, it's a time to celebrate friends and to join together as one. It's a new exciting journey that you get to enjoy the rest of your life. I believe that every wedding is different and I love to see how everything turns out and all the different things they incorporate in their wedding. 

And the most exciting this is....7 days from now I will have been married to my best friend for 2 years!!!! And I am stoked to spend some quality time with him and enjoy our anniversary :D 

This post is a little bit scattered but I needed to vent a little and share the excitement of my friends and my anniversary! Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment